WEDDING WEEK CONTINUES DAY 2 2009 NAIJA WEDDING WEBSITES I LOVE! +DARE ART ALADE'S NEW VIDEO


Here are a couple of weddings coming up in a few weeks and in 2009. I am simply in love with the pictures and the stores are too fascinating.


My favorite has to be Remi and Yinka (pictured above) the story of their love sounds so exciting and intriguing; http://remiandyinka.com/remiandyinka/

Next stop is Layi and Jumi; nice site simply lovely.
http://layiandjumi.com/layiandjumi/

Finally for today

Dare's new video is out and I am sure you already saw it on notok's blog but just in case you have not yet seen it well here it is. The video is amazing in the likes of SINATRA.


I love the beginning section where he writes musical notes; brings back musical memories of my childhood days! How is your week going?

Comments

Anonymous said…
My week is going well, naijagal. Thanks for updating your blog regularly. Dare's video is great. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves.
Stay beautiful sister.
Yankeenaijababe said…
@naijagal
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed Dare alade's new music video. How have you been? Been a while.
Anonymous said…
thanks @Anon 1.04 I really appreciate your comment and I am glad you are doing well

@yahnkeenaijababe I have been doing alright blogging to entertain everyone. yes it sure has been a while:)
Anonymous said…
OMG!!!! THAT SONG IS PHENOMENAL!!!! AND THE VIDEO IS PERFECT FOR IT! NOTHING TO EXTRA OR DRAMATIC JUST PERFECT!!! KEEP OF THE GREAT WORK NAIJAGAL!!!!
Anonymous said…
Nice job as usual... I have always loved your blog and your commitment to bringing us correct gist but girl I love u but you caint sing... u have a great voice don't get me wrong but you need to work on your tone but hey you have a better voice than most so ;)
Keep it up!!!
Anonymous said…
naijagal a friend passed on this site to me www.go2gurl.com pretty kuul

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!