EXCLUSIVELY FROM NAIJAGAL ! PICTURES FROM MAKE UP ENTREPRENEUR TARA'S MAKEUP STUDIO LAUNCH IN IBADAN

On November 1, Makeup entrepreneur extraordinary TARA "OREKELEWA" formally launched in Ibadan and we have the pictures below.

Pictured above first lady of Oyo state with TARA
Pictured above Tara Orekelewa Ibadan store
Pictured above the stunning MISS OYO looking radiant
The makeup superstar entreprenuer TARA giving a speech
Time for prayers for a successful studio
First Lady cutting the ribbon above to signal the opening of the makeup studio

Pictured above: The first lady and other guests checking out the goodies.

I have to say this I am proud of TARA,NAIJA'S own MARY KAY. What are your thoughts readers?

Comments

Yogesh Goel said…
Hi friend,

I am a regular visitor to your blog...
Your website is cool..with great collection...
Now I too have made an attempt to make something for your blog..
I have made a Bollywood Actress Desktop Calendar 2009 and would like to share with you....

do check and if you find it worthy then do give it a place on ur blog..
the url is..
http://123hotcalendars.blogspot.com/2008/11/123-network-presents-bollywood-actress.html

Thanx in advance,

Regards,
Yogesh
My blog - http://yogeshgoel.blogspot.com
123 Network - http://123net.blogspot.com
r4biz said…
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I should leave my first comment. I have enjoyed reading your nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Thanks.
Anonymous said…
I am extremely proud of her. She's a true inspiration to Nigerian women. I like her and Banke.
Anonymous said…
Great lady! What is her opinion of mineral makeup?

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!