MYSTERY SHOPPING TIFFANY AMBER LAGOS OUR EXPERIENCE !

Our visit to Tiffany Amber's store located right inside the plaza left us quite puzzled! Puzzled you may ask, yes puzzled. I can say I was extremely excited walking into her store located in the shoprite plaza in Lekki. My oh my, I walked in and felt like I was being ignored? Never mind that, I had on my best in Naija terms "EFFIZI OUTFIT" (LOL). The lady simply sat down on the couch glaring at yours truly, I thought she was a shopper just like I was.

Alas this was not the case, she simply could not be bothered.

I loved the clothes however, 525000 naira, not bad. Yes true love has it right ladies. I would suggest a new direction in customer service. Have to run now readers, how is your week going? What are your thoughts on America's new president? Do you shop at Tiffany Ambers LAGOS? More thoughts later.......

Comments

Yankeenaijababe said…
lol @ya.

Naija has no customer service. Truly sucks. lol I can imagine the scenario and how you felt. Just do you shopping and get out.Funny.lol
ShonaVixen said…
m loving Barack Obama, and his speech did say he maynt achieve it all in one term but still the president of the USA is BLACK!!!!
naijagal said…
@yankeenaijababe

what exactly is customer service, it is like you are being given a favor seriously

@shonavixen it is certainly a great moment in history
Anonymous said…
yes did shop there at tiffany amber customer service was okay but the clothes where a bit too espensive...
Anonymous said…
If you like to go shopping then Mystery Shopping is indeed a great way to have fun and earn some extra money. I did some visits for International Service Check (www.internationalservicecheck.com) which worked great. I can recommend that to anybody that likes to spend a good time. Be aware that you have to be strict and have a good eye for detail plus a good memory, as you have to report your oberservations later in a questionnaire and in a free narrative.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!