AMAZING PICTURE THIS! ELDEE'S BRIDE WAITED FOR HIM 10 YEARS SIMPLY TRUE LOVE! WEDDING PICTURES!


Well exciting news isn't it? On November 6th Eldee said goodbye to bachelor living; his lovely bride is Dolapo looked darling in her gorgeous wedding dress. I admire her patience waiting for her true love.


According to ghananews,

"The couple have been together for about a decade. They started dating during his days as a student of architecture at the University of Lagos. The couple has grown together through their various successes and life changes."

Aww isn't it nice to see true love or what do you say readers?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Naijagal, love your blog.
You know that photo and story are originally from Bella Naija. Please add the proper source credit.
http://www.bellanaija.com/2008/11/11/bn-exclusive-eldee-weds-dolapo/
Anonymous said…
Who's Eldee? Anyway, they look young, but lovely couple. Beautiful Bride. I always laugh when I hear stories like the bride waiting, bcos my mommy said she waited for my dad for ten years too, while my dad was busy messing around with every girl he laid his eyes on lol, very promiscuous, I hope Eldee was not the same way.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!