WTF! WOMAN OPENS UP CUDDLE STORE CHARGES $60 (N8000) PER HOURS AND BUSINESS IN BOOMING!

This just in a woman known as SAMANTHA HESS just opened up a cuddle store and business is seriously booming! She even does house calls? Seriously will you pay $60 for a cuddle session as in a hug??

cuddleuptome.com
According to her site she says
Hi My name is Sam, and I am a professional cuddler. If you could use some one-on-one cuddle time without the complications that life normally brings us, then I am your girl. Let’s hold hands, listen to some soft music, and be present in the moment—I am happy to be the big spoon or the little spoon. My purpose is to make you feel comfortable, loved, and appreciated. Everyone needs to know they matter. You matter and you are loved.
I am 5 feet tall, approximately 115 pounds, and 30 years old. I have a degree in fitness, and in my free time you can usually find me:  writing chalk affirmations in Laurelhurst Park, volunteering at the Food Bank, dancing, reading out loud with friends, participating in collective story time, laughing, or making new friends. I love to cook, play art, and do anything that allows me to be generally silly. I smile constantly, and I am probably the happiest person you have ever met. I live a charmed life and surround myself with incredible people. My life is so full of positivity that I would love nothing more than to bring some of my positive energy into your world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!