EVERYGIRL HAS A RESERVE GUY! RAPPER EVE WANTS YOU TO KNOW!

THE STORY
Eve talks to huffingtonpost as to why it is okay to  have a reserve guy when you get to a certain age!

TELL ME MORE
FIRST UP how cute does she look at her wedding wow! She is not british isnt she? WELL, her husband happens to be British entrepreneur Maximillion and a 
multimillionaire! anyway here is how she answered questions when interviewed by the Huffingtonpost.


 Question asked if she had a backup/reserve guy
"Yeah, I kind of did. I think every girl has a reserve. They are good friends

On how she broke to the news of her engagement to him
"I'm getting married, so sorry! (laughs). I think that person knows. I think the reserve always knows because obviously that person is the person that you are too busy for and then you're like ..'Yeah, I'm alone tonight...let's hang out!'. I think they know

On if she ever felt pressured to get married
"I didn't. I didn't pressure myself that way. It was more about having children actually. Like 'Oh, I'm getting older' and wanting to have kids in a marriage and not marriage specifically

On if she plans to have kids
"I hope so. We are happy in our newlywed bliss at the moment. We can't wait but not rushing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!