QUOTABLE QUOTES NAYA RIVERS I feel like showering more than once a day or every day is such a white people thing

Actress Naya rivers was recently on the view and had this to say about taking a daily shower


"I feel like showering more than once a day or every day is such a white people thing. My mom is half Black, half Puerto Rican, she showers every day, so I can say this. But I'm now married to a white man. He showers a lot, like 2, 3 times a day. I'm like, "What are you doing?"' '
Naya then went on to explain how she showers:
'So the study says, a dermatologist says you are only supposed to shower once or twice every three days, so I'm right on the mark.'
Now she claims it was just a joke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!