OH NO! TUFACE LOCKS LIPS WITH HIS THREE KIDS MOM! Pero Adeniyi ! WAIT THERE IS MORE!!

Yep this kissing picture between Tuface and his kids mom PERO allegedly took place at a night club in called rumors on January 26th! Say what?? This allegedly happened with ANNE in the club? wow!!



per SDK 
ources claim that all is not well between Tuface and Annie because the frequent fight over Pero has taken a toll on their marriage and got worse when
Annie allegedly sent threatening mails to Pero and wouldnt let her be to the embarassment of her hubby.

let me explain it further exactly as it was recounted ''Anytime Annie and tuface quarelled,she blamed it on Pero and vented out her anger via phone calls or strongly worded emails cussing out Pero and calling her kids names...''

GET THIS when Anne was asked about TUFACE'S OTHER KIDS MOM she had this to say

About Sumbo she says ‘I love my boys. I wish I could share the same with the others…I have a very good relationship with the boys and their mum. My daughter has a good relationship with their mum too.’


About Pero she says, ‘I try to keep it civil with everybody; I make sure I am accessible enough. The kids come visiting. I try to be civil in a way that they are comfortable with allowing their kids to visit their dad. I mean, I’m cool if you’re cool.”


Well looks like they are just friends sharing a simple platonic kiss, at least that is we hear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!