Omg!! Watch Bill Gates drink Human waste turned to water!!

HYeah believe it or not there is a company out there using human waste as in poop to generate drinking water company supported by the Melinda Gates foundation?



Per Engadget
Since stepping down as Microsoft CEO, Bill Gates has been hard at work trying to tackle the world's biggest health problems. One promising project that's caught his eye is the Omniprocessor, a huge machine that converts sewer sludge (yes, that means human waste) into clean drinking water, ash and electricity. Of course, Gates was keen to visit one of the facilities to see, and more importantly taste, the results for himself.

Oh my God I don't know about you but I do not know if I will be drinking this, unless of course I do not know where the water came from!! 

now watch the video!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!