WIZKID HAS A NEW BABY GIRL PICTURE!!!! SHE SAYS HE IS BAD!!!

Okay is she really is girl? Well lets just say they are getting pretty cozy! Well not really but you know whats funny,  Funmi is mad cool, she is in on the joke.



she says!!
At the Baddest Beach with the Baddest Boy!!! Send in your hate mail and death threats now Loool! Every time I hook up with Wiz I'm reminded of how Bad he really is!!! Its surreal I start hearing the song creep in somewhere in the background *baddest boy* LOL! The badness is infectious too, he had us all feeling bad that day, oh my it was a very bad day lol! My love for Wiz is non stop! So i'll stop right here or else I won't stop!

"Baby follow me gooooooo, you are all that I neeeeeeeed, if na long ting you need, i'm Mr giving you all you neeeeeed!!!!" *pours champagne all over my head!! LOL
Okay Funmi we get it, You love your baby!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!