WHY OPRAH'S STEADMAN GOT DUMPED BY EX GIRL FOX NEWS ANCHOR ROBIN ROBINSON

WHY OPRAH'S STEADMAN GOT DUMPED BY EX GIRL FOX NEWS ANCHOR  ROBIN ROBINSON. Just in case you have been living under a rock you may not know that Oprah's main love is Steadman! Well did you know Oprahs Steadman got dumped by ex girl fox news anchor Robin Robinson??

Yes oh and here is what she said about that affair!!




He is a great guy but I was very certain that I wanted to get married and have kids and I was in my early thirties and he was not moving fast enough,' said Robin.
'He is a step by step kind of patient guy and I said, "You've got to go." Next.'



Ouch by the way she has been married 3 times so we have to ask Robin or Oprah who fits Steadman???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!