VIDEO :AAW CHIWETEL'S GEORGEOUS SISTER BREAKS DOWN CRYING LIVE WHEN SHE HEARD ABOUT HIS NOMINATION!!


Chiwetel's goregeous sister and CNN report Naijagal Asher brook down live when she HEARD about his nomination. Here is what she said!


Honestly, I could not sleep last night. I really couldn't," CNN reporter Asher, said on Thursday Jan. 16. "This was so emotional for me because -- I'm going to try not to cry -- this was a day that my family has really been hoping for and waiting for, for such a long time. Chiwetel -- he's been acting since he's 13 years old and -- oh my god! I told myself I wasn't going to cry. I do feel so emotional now," she said tearfully.




WE LOVE THIS FAMILY ARE THEY AMAZING OR WHAT??? YES O!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!