HEADING TO LAGOS!! BEST PLACES TO VISIT!!

PLACES TO VISIT
  • LEKKI LEISURE LAKE - Lekki lake is great for physical activities like Jet Skiing, I loved it the last time I was there and I believe you can make a day out of this.
  • LEKKI CONSERVATIVE - If you're interested in nature, this place is definitely for you. The last time I went there people were camping out. How about you take your family out and pack a picnic? It will be something different. 

  • LA CAMPAIGNE TROPICANA - Never been there but I have heard so much about it. When I gather my money I will go! LOL It is great for couples, if you want to plan a romantic getaway within Lagos, this is your spot. Christmas for two lovebirds *swoons
  • TERRAKULTURE - There should be some plays showing this season, the last one I saw was London Life Lagos Living and it was so much fun- hilarity! Maybe you should see a stage play? 
  • COCONUT BEACH - The Coconut Beach in Badagry is a beautiful beach in the coastal town of Badagry, West of Lagos. The beach is attractive set in an area surrounded by coconut trees! See the beautiful scenery below.
RESTAURANTS TO DINE AT
  • RADISSON BLU - I love their Buffet and they do have variety in their menu so if you're looking for an all you can eat, oya check them out!
  • IBIS HOTEL - I love their Buffet because the price is right! At 5000 naira you can't really complain, not a lot of variety in the menu but everything you taste will be delicious. This is on the mainland. 
  • BANGKOK RESTAURANT - They have the best Thai in Lagos, if you're looking to try something different then you might want to visit Bangkok Restaurant. 
  • FOUR POINTS - This is another restaurant with great buffet for just 6000 naira pere! I love their variety and the meals are delicious too. If you're in the Island you can visit.
  • YELLOW CHILLI - You can visit Yellow Chilli for their signature seafood okra, this season you can get 10 % off if you use a verve card! Deal! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!