TALK ABOUT A WHITENICIOUS MAKEOVER, CHECK OUT HOW "I CANNOT CHANGE THE WAY I LOOK" ACTRESS THELMA OKHAZ LOOKS NOW!!


Stunning actress Thelma Okaz who brought us such monumental movies such as RETURN OF WHITE HUNTERS and POWER OF DARKNESS AND LIGHT  just got a major makeover. Amazing take a look at how she looks now. Lets just say it is truly THE RETURN OF THE WHITE HUNTERS.

Thats not all  she says most people of think she is a  forgeiner 
Most people will mistake you for a foreigner; how does that make you feel?            
We all have our personalities. I cannot change the way I look. I like to dress well and I don’t talk much. I allow my appearance to speak for me. The fact that I am light in complexion makes matters worse because people think you are bad and wild so they keep away from you. I have heard stuff being said about me a lot of times but I am not bothered. I am Nigerian to the core.
Defi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!