OSAZE WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE HAS MAD SKILLS! CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS??



Newly-signed Stoke City striker Osaze Odemwingie has assured the Potters’ fans he can score goals either with his right or left leg after completing a swap deal which sees Kenwyne Jones move to Cardiff City.Okay we can't wait to see what he has instore!


Maybe in the past few months I didn’t get too many goal-scoring opportunities, but I am sure that will change here at Stoke,” he said on the club’s website.
“One of my strongest qualities is being able to put the ball into the back of the net, with either my right foot or my left foot, and I intend on doing that regularly here.
“I like to get myself into good positions on the field whereby I can get opportunities, and I know that with the quality of players here at the club, there will be days where we do create a lot of chances to score the goals.
“I feel I am a different player to Kenwyne Jones, who went to Cardiff – he is more of a target man, but I am somebody who likes the ball at my feet, and I also like to get in behind the defence as often as possible too.
“I am sure that the manager and his staff know about me and I am certain they will use me to my strengths.
“They are very knowledgeable people and they must feel that I can bring something different to the team. That gives me a lot of confidence and belief in myself.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!