ONE YEAR ON BLOGGER MONTH!! DAY 1! OLUCHI COLLAGE! DEOLA SAGOE AT CATWALK THE WORLD JAMAICA!



Wow so it is already a year on blogger? Wow wow wow! Well there is so much to reminisce on, so I am going to make each day a birthday party! So would you join me all through the month to celebrate Naijagal's one year on blogville!

A lot has occur ed over the past year! From winning 'BEST FASHION BLOG' from Naija bloggers to working on other ventures relating to fashion. Ok, for everyone who wants to know about me here goes:

  1. I am a serial entrepreneur!
  2. I love fashion, Hollywood, Nollywood movies and Technology!
  3. I love blogging, it is such an outlet and a true passion.
  4. You to can join my myspace page, just ask! http://myspace.com/naijagalblog
  5. I believe in giving back.
  6. I support other bloggers and yes I read other fun blogs.
  7. I enjoy reading comments left on the comments section
  8. I am a techi fashionista. I have coded.
  9. I wrote a book

Whew that is it for now! Next stop a collage of Oluchi from Ripe Tv


Next Deola Sagoe show from catwalk the world jamaica. This event was held just this past month and Deola showed her classic style. Here are the pics to prove it!






Have a blessed day! What do you have planned?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Na waaaaaaa ooooo. How long has Oluchi been in d diaspora and she's already speaking with yankee accent? Wonders shall never end o. And here's me, dat i've been here for almost 10 years, i still have my naija accent intact. Abeg, wetin i dey do wrong?
Unknown said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Funny how time flies eh. Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself, it is inspiring to hear that you wrote a book. If you don't mind sharing a little bit about that...no pressure though
I am on board, celebrating with you all month long. Pop the champagne and bring out the glasses
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, Naija gal. I love your blog. Keep doing what you do!!!
Unknown said…
congratulations
happy one year anniversary ...
Anonymous said…
aww thank you thank you you really luv me! yeah it is amazing how time flies isnt it:)


than you wienna for the comment na wah oh she is from new york now
thank you jola
thank you tayo
thank you mystoriesmytestimonies!
Anonymous said…
congrats!
Anonymous said…
Congrats!
Icy PR said…
Congratulationsss. and Jubilations.. Celebration on Naijagals blog.. oooo lol *singing*

Love your blog.
Naija Vixen said…
Congratulations on your one year anniversary!
Congratulations! love your blog...
i have to say the clothes listed are fabulous!!

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!