ITS FRIDAY!!! PARTY TIME FLASH BACK TIME! HOT VIDEO BY DBANJ AND STYLO! BRIGHT CHIMEZIE! DANCE TIME

Thank goodness it is friday! I will also be updating yestersday's post with other top photographers that you need to be aware of. So watch out for that. For now enjoy dance time.

DBANJ AND STYLO--SEE ME SEE WAHALA (I like this jam)!ITS HOT!



FLASH BACK TIMEBRIGHT CHIMEZIE.


NEXT IS EWAJO BY JJC

how about this one by danelle senior IYAWO MI? It is cool and exciting.

This one tugs at my heart mummy mio by JJC! which means "my mummy" in yoruba.


I am sure the guys would like the next video by JJC once again called walahi talahi!



Well hope you have a swell weekend! I know I will off to go check out FEMI KUTI's showwe will see though I would probably need a plane ticket for that. If he comes to your town be sure to support him! Enjoy your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!