HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! Truly gorgeous couple Dilly and Fifi Umenyiora tell us what Valentine's DAY Means!

Here is an except from an interview given to this day style

Dilly Umenyiora:
  • What does Valentine’s Day mean to you?
“I see it as a day mapped out to share and show love to the one you love. It’s an official calendar day to celebrate love. Personally though, I think Valentine day should be every day because for me, “Valentine day” is everyday I spend with my family.” 
  • How did you celebrate it last year and what are your plans for this year?
“Last year, we went on a tour of Europe, just the two of us, it was a beautiful trip, and very romantic too. This year, I’m working on an amazing surprise for my wife, and I know she will be very happy.
  • Let’s talk about Fifi. How did you meet her and what were some of the qualities that attracted you to her?
“I met my wife Fifi, at the Palms Shopping Mall. When I first set my eyes on her, all I saw was a very beautiful woman. Prior to that, I had seen her at her workplace but felt a bit intimidated and could not summon the courage to speak to her. Anyway, I walked up to her and introduced myself. I would never forget the look on her face when I asked her if she thought I was handsome…(Laughing) priceless! It was at that moment I discovered she was a harmless, most down to earth woman I had ever met.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!