NEW MOM KYLA PRATT'S WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW VIDEO!

We must say we had no idea! No idea that new mom Kyla Pratt was even pregnant let alone that she has a 1 year old daughter. But trust Wendy Williams to grill her on many questions we want answers to:

Questions like why  she never mention her pregnancy

I wasn’t trying to keep it a secret, I just decided that I wasn’t going to announce anything. I have a lot of girlfriends in the industry who have had babies already and they deal with so much negativity whether they were married or not married [or] with a guy. I just didn’t want to deal with that. I feel like being pregnant is supposed to be the happiest time of your life. People were like ‘Why are you hiding it?’ and I’m like, I wasn’t hiding anything. I went to Disneyland 8-months pregnant. I wasn’t in the house watching paint dry. I was hanging out, I had a huge baby shower with 200 people.[...]I was doing everything huge it’s just that I asked people to respect my privacy and not post pictures and I’d tell the public when I felt like it. Like, it’s my personal life.


On whether or not she is dating a male stripper?
Yes, he was a competitive dancer at one time, he was not a stripper. He was not butt naked or running around doing no stuff like that. But of course he takes his shirt of, he got a nice body, that’s my man, that’s how we do things.[...]His real name is Danny, we call him K.P. but he does go by ‘Compton’ ’cause he does music and he’s a tattoo artist. So if y’all wanna know more about him go to iamcompton.com and check my baby out.


Being a tattoo artist, has he ever created any artwork on her?
Yes, I just got one on my wrist for my daughter. [It's] two music notes made into an ‘L’ plus a 17 which is the day of her birth. And he added to my little ankle tattoo down here, but that’s about it. He has them everywhere which I like.


Question when is she getting married?
Marriage is definitely in the future.
Now why do good girls love bad guys? Check the video out below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!