World Exclusive: Inside Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom’s Dream Wedding

OK magazine finally  showed a cover picture from this week's magazine release. Well Ok magazine states-

At 5:12 p.m., Khloe, in her custom-made Vera Wang gown, walked down the aisle on the arm of her stepfather, Bruce Jenner — her beaming mother, Kris Jenner, looking on with pride.
After the rings were exchanged (Khloe’s 2.5-carat Vartan Fine Jewelry micro-pavé platinum band matched that of her 12.5-carat Vartan engagement ring; weighing in at almost 5 carats, Lamar’s Vartan platinum band had its share of bling, too) everyone retired to a massive marquee for a nightclub-themed reception organized by celebrity wedding planner Sharon Sacks, the woman behind the nuptials of Jennifer Lopez and Christina Aguilera.
The evening featured a surprise serenade of “You Are So Beautiful” performed by Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, an endless supply of Perrier-Jouët champagne and emotional speeches, including one from Kris, in which the proud mom choked up, saying, “Everyone knows I boohoo in public!”

oh and according to bossip, here is what LAMAR ODOM had to say about meeting his true love.




I’ve been a rock star, been on my own. Since I was 16. … doing it (marriage) so fast, there were a lot of family members who couldn’t even agree. So I can imagine what it would look like to the outside person not involved in my life everyday.

“I fell in love and the reason why I knew I was in love was because, I knew how I felt when I wasn’t with that person or if she was no longer in my life. I’ve been in L.A. ten years and never had a problem meeting women.

“The first team I was on, they never won a game and people thought they were going to win a game because they had me on the team, (so women said) ‘oh man, he’s not ugly … (I) like him.’

“And then I moved to Miami and we all know what that scene is like down there. And then back here. And then I’m in L.A. and we just so happen to win a championship. So whether a woman work at Burger King or she was model that we all know by name, it never was a problem.

“But I finally met the one that I knew if had I lost her, it would hurt the most.”
cute wouldn't you say?

We certainly think it is....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!