MEET TYLER PERRY'S I CAN DO BAD ALL BY MYSELF STAR OLAIDE WILSON!


If you have had the chance to view Tyler Perry's new flick, you may have noticed Adjoko Olubunkonla Olaide Wilson who played the role of Jennifer, Taraji Henson's character's niece.


But did you know Hope was born in the UK. She was raised both in Nigeria and the United Kingdom.
We  must say, We have seen the movie and we were impressed by her acting skills. Here is a clip from the movie:



The movie made us cry and laugh all in one. Isn't it amazing?

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Such a good movie! One of the best I've seen. Loved it! Great movie, something for everyone, it's funny, witty and entertaining. I simply adore it and wish that the creator of the movie makes many more movies of this sort.
Yes dear, I totally agree with you that tyler perry's i can do bad all by myself is very awesome and marvelous movie. Wilson has done outstanding performance in this movie. I loved this movie a lot. I have seen this mind-blowing movie many times.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!