SHILPA SHETTY SAYS " I AM NO HOME WRECKER!'

www.dailymail.co.uk
Okay readers, here it is, we will still have the African Indian wedding post as promised in our subsequent post.

What we find interesting today though is the renewed interest in Shilpa Shetty few days after Jade passed away.

Coincidence or just another reality star interest? You be the judge!

Well it is "now news" that Shilpa will be moving in with her "Fiance" Raj Kundra who happens to be a millionaire.

Some folks have insinuated that he broke up with his wife all because of Shilpa Shetty.

According to the DAILY MAIL magazine:

"Raj Kundra was separated when he met Shilpa, but his estranged wife publicly blamed the actress for the break-up of the marriage.

However, in this week's edition of Hello magazine, Shilpa refutes the allegations, saying: 'I made it clear to him that our relationship could go no further than friendship until he actually had his divorce.'

The Bollywood star found fame in Britain when she appeared alongside the late Jade Goody in Celebrity Big Brother - winning the series.

The 33-year-old met millionaire Kundra shortly afterwards, but after the two were photographed shopping together the resultant newspaper headlines caused her heartache.

'It actually made me feel physically ill,' she said. 'To be called a marriage-breaker was the worst thing possible. It brought such shame on to my parents, and I felt so bad for their sake.'

Shilpa claims it was only when his divorce was finalised that they began their relaitionship: 'To be honest, I think I was in love with Raj from day one – but I was in denial.'

The couple are planning to marry around October, and Shilpa says she can't wait to start a family.

'I’m desperate to start a family – I just love children, and we’ve a beautiful ready-made nursery. I want at least two children.'"

They are apparently moving into a £5million seven-bedroom mansion in Weybridge, Surrey, which Kundra bought when he was still married to his ex-wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!