JADE GOODY REALITY TV STAR DIES OF CANCER!



No more pain, she can now rest in peace

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, cancer is scary - and to think I am almost the same age as her
tankojjetty said…
eeya...its so sad....
and shes so young...
ehn ehn...naijagal i read your blog religiously especially ur posts on makeup...
lol, funny cause i'm a guy....anyhoo, i read it and it inspired me to sell makeup products. i check to see whats in and whats not...

I have a blog now, and i've my own followers too...i'd like permission to use makeup pictures, video and tips on your blog.since i cant use makeup or can i?

wat do u think about guys painting their toenails?

Thanks
naijagal said…
@coffee maker yes cancer is terrrible I lost a dear dear friend at the same age from cancer! I was really hoping Jade would pull through, she seemed like a fighter!

@tankojjetty wow thanks for reading my blog I really appreciate it; guys painting toenails? hmm what color are we talking about? Using pictures let me know the details:)

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!