PICTURE THIS!! PRESIDENT OBAMA'S STEP MOTHER ARRIVES IN DC!! + WHAT HAVING OBAMA AS PRESIDENT MEANS TO ME! CAN I SHARE IT WITH YOU??

Okay, So I did a lot of thinking in my jubilant mood and let me tell you in little words what having President Elect Barack Obama means to me.

Well as you may recall in one of my previous posts; I talked about how I guess "I am an Obama Girl", well it is ever so more evident now as I smile each time people ask if my last name ( similarly sounding like Obama) is from the same area in Africa as Obama; It is now so COOL to have an unusual name, you no longer have to spell it out; people actually make an effort to pronounce it.

That certainly is a change and one that I am proud of, it is evident in the smiles as you pass everyone, change has come; I will be at the inauguration, will you be there?

Here is what his step Mother, KEZIA OBAMA had to say about Barack Obama,
according to the daily mail:

"Barack Jr was really happy to meet us. He was really eager to see the family home and to see where his father was buried. He was quiet and was always reading history books.


"Now, still, he can be quiet but he has a good sense of humour and is good with people. He treats everybody the same, whether it is the cleaner or the managing director. He has the common touch.

"I'm very proud that he wants to include us in his life. As a family, we are very friendly, very close.


"The family are still very important to him. That would make Barack Sr very happy.

"We have seen each other many times since that first visit, in the US, in Kenya and in England. I was very fond of Barack Jr's mother, Ann.

"She came to Kenya after Barack Snr died and she and I became great friends. She was like a sister to me."


Now wow check out the pictures below:

KEZIA OBAMA WITH RICHARD BRANSON'S VIRGIN ATLANTIC GIRLS!

KEZIA OBAMA
KEZIA OBAMA
His Grandmother on her way to the US

What are you plans for the inauguration? If you cannot attend, you can watch it on here LIVE!


Countdown begins oh joy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!