DAMILOLA PHILIPS ON FRIDAY

With anger building up inside me, I wanted to say "Shola! Who gave you this?" Debo cannot do this to me. Well point of correction he just did. But instead, I forced a smile tossed the card and continued talking about Shola’s upcoming wedding.
“Fuscia that is a nice color. Regarding the wedding favors, we can buy them from dcsoiree.com and...”
“Dami stop it, how can you not be concerned? That heifer just stole your boo!” Shola exclaimed
Boo oh how I hate that word! What does boo mean anyway? Bobo would have been better in my opinion.
“Shola, its okay really it is,” I grinned glancing furiously at my Patek Philippe watch. “Oh my goodness look at the time! I have to head on home; you know I have to stop at Shoprite to get some items for my aunt’s friend’s sister’s party on Saturday. Got to run.”
I picked up my bag not waiting for her to respond and quickly got into my brand new HONDA ELEMENT. Yes it is brand new, 10 miles; at least that is what it read on the dash board. Finally getting home, I ran into my room and picked up my laptop (thank goodness for broadband), and typed www.deboandwunmi.com
What did I see? How we met? Who are you kidding? Without thinking I clicked on the guest book column and furiously typed away.
“Ashawo! How dare you steal another woman’s man? How dare you introduce your friend to a guy and then steal him with you stupid bedroom skills or rather kitchen table/backyard skill?”
I sent the message and voila it showed up on their guest message board! Oloshi! Ashi! I did not even notice someone walk in till I heard the words.
“What are you doing?” I winced to notice who just walked in. Oh my lord now what?

To be continued.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ohh my gosh... I can't wait til next friday...I have to find out wat happens next.
angie said…
r u saying u and debo are still dating wen u received this wedding link??
gosh, i can't just imagine...
angie said…
don't mind me, i am talking as if dami is real(or is she...)

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!