HI DEAR NAIJAGAL!! WHAT IS GOING ON?



I am not advice therapist so I decided to go ahead share this email I recieved with you my dear loyal readers!

Dear Naijagal,
I am currently torn! you see I have a job i am not so crazy about, it pays ok but my manager is a pain! She is a micro manager to the core! She gives unreasonable deadlines! I try to explain to her but she would not listen and some times asks if I know what I am doing. Mind you I have over 8 years experience in the area I am working in, which is a complex part of technology. I have been recieveing recruiter calls that would pay $15k-20k more than what I make but I wanted to go back to school to try out another industry. What should I do should I take the new opportunity and wait once more?
Thanks ps I love your blog,
TORN CHIC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!