HATE MAIL SHOCKER FOR OJ UKEJE "I got so many hate messages from female fans!"

We love his acting but did you know Oj Ukeje got hate mail from his female fans? Yes it is true and documented in an interview with punch newspapers:


This is what he had to say!
Ask about reactions from his fans on his getting hitched. Here is what he replied:

“I got so many hate messages from female fans. We get messages like that every day but you do not know who is serious and who is joking. I just take all of them at face value and move on because at the end of the day, they are just fans.”

Oh wait there is more, did you know his wife is based in CANADA talk about a transatlantic marriage! This what he had to say about that:

"We spoke about the distance between us before we got married. It is something that must be addressed. I do my best to stay faithful to the one that I decided to remain faithful to for the rest of my life. We do our best to stay in touch with each other every day so that we would know what we are up to. We make sure we stay in constant touch with each other,” he said."

Spoken like a true star! She is one luck Naijagal for real!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.