Actress Grace Amah ONE YEAR OLDER AND STUNNING! Naijagal of the day! SIX THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT HER!

Actress Grace Amah just turned a year old; here is what we know about our superstar GRACE AMAH


1.Is she back to Nollywood?
I am fully back to Nollywood.  I never left Nollywood.  I only needed to give the desired attention to the family which is the primary constituency of every human person. But I am fully back now. You will begin to see my new movies in due course because I’m getting busier.
2. How old is her son
My son would be four years next month.  That was the reason you were not seeing me on screen as usual. It’s a joy of every mother to see her child in good health and in a peaceful home.
3. Her relationship with his father?
My son’s father is fine. There is no problem.  What is important is not relationship per se but the welfare or well being of the child. And I can confirm that my son is growing great and doing very well in school.
4. Does he pay special attention to him?
I don’t know what special attention is.  He pays attention to him and that is enough.
5. will she marry the father of her child
When I am ready to discuss my love life I will invite the press (laughs).
6. What she wants from the man she wants to spend her life with?
Any man that I will spend the rest of my life with will be credible. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.