MZ KISS WANTS YOU TO KNOW ABOUT HER BEST ASSET! PLUS WHY SHE CANNOT DO THE MAHEEDA THING!

When  asked by vanguard if she could churn out not safe for work acts like singer (em rapper) Maheeda Omowunmi Justina Akindele   a.k.a Mz Kiss will have none of it!


In her words:
”I don’t think it has to get to that extent. When doing such things you have to consider the younger generation. A bum short and cranky top is okay.

maheeda
The ‘Maheeda thing’ is far from it. I don’t have to go that far. I am that artiste that wants to make you happy; that wants to remind you life is worth living. I consider the fact that I sing well and I can rap .
Her biggest asset?

Most people say my smile is my selling point because I have dimples.”
Mz Kiss gained popularity as a result of her hit song Figure eight. Ha thats right go on girl! Mz figure 8 for real enjoy her video below!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!