Don't mess with Omo London's man oh!!! She says ' I can't overlook women chasing my man!!!!

Mercy Ajisafe isn’t called Omo London just for the fun of it. The UK returnee turned on-air-personality and model has got class, the accent and the trimming which stand her out in her trade. Beautiful, bold and brainy is also a bundle of talent that has a special way of selling her personality.

In this encounter with Weekend Groove, the tall OAP talks about her career, the world of entertainment, how she got to do the Super Eagles photo shoot theme, relationship and sex: Excerpts

How has the journey been so far?
Mercy-Ajisafe-2I moved to Nigeria when I was about a year old.I schooled here for a while and then moved back to London when I was about eight years old. Even though I had it in mind to come back after that, I never came back. Then December 2011, I came for a three-week holiday. I heard Yoruba in popular music for the first time that year and it just resonated within me. I went back to London in January 2012 and I knew I had to come back, Lagos had literally gotten into my skin.

- Source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/cant-overlook-man-chasing-women-mercy-ajisafe/#sthash.uixjWgfH.dpuf


All I can say is odikwarisky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!