I AMTHRILLED TO BE ALIVE!! I SERVE A FAITHFUL GOD! DR BRANTLY FULL VIDEO CONFERENCE AFTER HIS RELEASE

Amazing video of Dr BRANTLY as he leaves Emory hospital free from EBOLA!  GOD saved his life thanks to an amazing care experimental drug zmapp and GOD


"I cannot thank you enough for your prayers and your support, but what I can tell you is that I serve a God who answers prayers. God saved my life, a direct answer to thousands and thousands of prayers. Thank you to the Liberia community, Emory hospital and so many of you, my family, friends and church family. Please don’t stop praying for others in West Africa.”
“I will be going away to recover physically and emotionally, but for now, we need some time together in private before sharing more of our journey." He said
 Nancy Writebol was ALSO discharged from Emory University Hospital ebola free. 
He truly serves an amazing GOD, love this speech! We know we need the lord in our lives each and every day.

Nancy WRITEBOL had this to say to GOD BE THE GLORY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!