TOKE MAKINWA RESPONDS "I WAS MISQUOTED LINDA IKEJI IS MY ROLE MODEL, WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?" VIDEO




When asked about the controversy regarding being misquoted on the internet about a certain unnamed “someone”, she responded “how do you know I was misquoted” with a giggle. “What if I said it?”

“I don’t know her.” she said of this someone. “I’ve never met her in my life. We don’t run in the same circles, we’re not friends.”

“So when I saw that I thought ‘hmm’,” she continued. “Obviously trying to make this a personal issue. I wasn’t contacted to know if it was true, if it wasn’t true, how it happened.”

When asked “If the other party involved were to walk in here now, what would you say?” she said “I would not even look there. I don’t know her. What does she even look like?” she said jokingly.

“It wasn’t something condescending, so there’s nothing to talk about.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!