EKI ORLEANS FASHION AND STYLE ON THE GLOBAL STAGE!!

We love fashion and style after all we started with that over 6 years ago. Well here you go dearies back to our fashion roots today. Check out Eki Orleans. We love love love her style. How about you?




Here is what Eki Orleans has to say about her style.



"I naturally have a close bond to African culture and having travelled around the world, has led me to combine both my African roots with the rich cultural encounters I came across in my travels. This combination of both cultures has formed the basis of my collection. I am passionate about mixing and matching colours and I love nothing more than to make a stunning entrance. My collection accentuates the feminine, the brave and the sexy within all of us and it's my mission to bring out the colourful goddess in every woman."

Hmm we certainly agree, love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!