TO STEVE JOBS LAST WORDS



Dear Steve Jobs,

Thanks so much for the inspiration; I wrote about how I came across apple's Macintosh in  college in Silicon Valley, like I said back then, this was my first computer; I loved the look of this cute little computer, it is so funny back then even the computer lab attendant believed that the apple line of computers were on the way out but boy was he in for a surprise!

Steve, your passing is very personal to me because I grew up and invested in every product you released once you returned to Apple; not because it was the latest gadget but because of the  look and the vision from you . Steve .

The attendant had laughed at what a lost  company apple was back then Steve, but you know what I really believed the company would thrive, investing the little I had into a few stocks I could buy. You returned Steve, you came back!  Once you came back every thing changed; Product after product I followed  giddily  like a star struck tech groupie!

I loved the product because you inspired me, I love art my first love and that is what made your products Steve, the beauty the art, your computers showed love and style; I follow your words every day:

"Trust that the dots will connect in the future, you have to trust"

Love what you do, this is how I try to live my life every day; I had been criticized about this and at a time I let others opinion of what I ought to be cloud my judgement, not any more; I follow my own path and like you said in your own words:

When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: 'If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right.' It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?'"

"And whenever the answer has been no for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."

"No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because death is very likely the single best invention of life."

"It is life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true."

"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma -- which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

Words to live by, thanks again Steve Jobs for the vision, the style the design and the seduction of  Technology!

see more on thedigeratimind.com an Appslister.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!