SEAL REVEALS HOW HE WAS ALREADY HOOKED WHEN HEIDI DELIVERED A BOMBSHELL!! A MUST READ!!


Heidi dressed as Hindi goddess Kali, while Seal came as some sort of Fu Manchu joint.pic source

In an interview with the daily mail, Seal speaks candidly about the his finding out about Heidi's pregnancy!

‘I was taken aback when I met her,’ says Seal. ‘I thought she was one of the most beautiful women I’d seen. I thought: “Wow! Whoever goes out with that girl is one lucky guy!”

‘A month into our relationship, she told me she was pregnant, but was no longer with the father. I told her it didn’t change the way I felt about her.

‘Apart from being my wife, she’s also my best friend.’

Well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!