GENERATION NEXT NAIJA SUPERMODEL




Chinwe Ezeribe



Why did she chose modelling?

She believed she had the stature for modelling. She has been
modelling for five years now.She was second runner up in the Most Beautiful
girl in Nigeria contest.

When asked if her parents are supportive of her career, she said " Yes, Initially
they weren't until my elder sister pleaded on my behalf."

When also asked how she stays in Shape,she replied "I do not do anything,I believe
it is hereditary, I can eat anything, I eat a lot and don't get fat."
She was "groomed" by Sabrina Jabari. Her best job was the "St Moritz Style Selection"

Fome Emede



She is a graduate of University of benin
She has worked with tiffany amber, zulu Bet from South Africa
Mon Ami and Zizi Cadrow. She was taught by Modella and she came in
Second at the Silver bird Model Competition.

Is there any type of Modelling she would not do?

In her words pose nude
In her words "You must always remember the society you come from".

What do you think? Do they have what it takes? Have you seen both ladies on the runway?

Comments

Anonymous said…
very nice legs!
Admin UD said…
I can say it over and over again, my nubian queens are the very best. Damn, look at Chinwe's legs

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!