SHILPA SHETTY RICHARD GERE KISS PHOTOS AND THE DRAMA!

I am yet to Understand the drama behind the Richard Gere and Shilpa Shetty Kiss?

Is it me or what is the big deal about kissing on the cheek? It looks as though they were simply having fun. This is Nickelodeon cartoon stuff!

Now I see why the movie Nishabd is supposedly banned in India. I am not going to lie, I look forward to seeing this movie featuring Amitabh Bachchan as an older character and his 18 year old love interest! Check out his music video below



Guess what? The addis ababa fashion week is coming up soon! I will be updating this blog on that event so watch out!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Honestly, naijagal...i'm glad someone's on d same wavelength on dis ojare. It's not like they kissed on d mouth or something. It's just a fun hug. And dis is flipping 2007 for goodness sake, not 1820 or whatever. God forgive me, no wonder most of them r still living in poverty, when they're not ready to embrace a little of d western world. Religion my ass abeg. Sorry, for my bad language abeg. I'm just sooo peeved about dis.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!