BYE BYE SANJAYA

First let me say it has been a difficult week. My heart goes out to the families and friends of the students from Virginia Tech




Sanjaya got voted off American IDOL last night! I definitely would miss his hairstyle, his take me as I am demeanor. But then again he probably has hair companies lining up to take him as their hair model so no worries!

Here is his final goodbye from last night's show, just in case you missed it:



Sanjaya definitely made the show fun each week. What do you say?

Comments

SET said…
I an glad more that he can now be free of the scrutiny and mean things the media had about him everyday. He is only 17 yrs old it must have been hard for him.
Toni Payne said…
american media turned him into a superstar. If he is smart he will cash in while he can. He is a cutie pie though, so I can understand why people would vote to continue seeing him every week.
Anonymous said…
I agree with both of you.And I pray he remains that sweet boy that he appeared to be on American Idol.
Morountodun said…
I'm not sure if there's a lot of reason to watch AI this season anymore. I didn't really enjoy Country week and I think its going to be pretty predictable from here on.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!