GUESS WHAT I WOULD BE DOING THIS THANKSGIVING? MAKING HAUTE ANKARA DESIGNER BAGS!


I am going to spend the thanksgiving holiday making my fashion haute bags! and also rhinestone tees depicting Naija! If you have not heard, there is the show of the decade coming up called RUNWAY AFRICA!
RUNWAY AFRICA! If you are a designer and want to feature in this event at the FRENCH EMBASSY IN DC promoting african fashion you need to let me know so I can forward your information on! Ruby and Peridot! Estella! I am calling on you. This is not going to be a simple fashion show but a high tech one too!

More information on the show coming up soon! Are you a designer? How much would you spend on a cool purse or outfit?

Comments

bibi said…
nice bag..keep up the good work
the bag is definately very nice! i would love to see what else u've made....
for a designer bag i really love the max i would spend is in 4 digits LOL......
Naija Vixen said…
this bag is teeew mad! very nice indeed!...love it
Icy PR said…
babz I want a bag. how much how soon?
MissJ said…
You had me at ankara. I love the fabric and colours. Last year, Target sold a lot of bags made of ankara-like fabric...I doubt they were the authentic thing. I love what I am seeing so far!

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!