Damilola Philips wedding saga Naija style


What do they say about me? I am Damilola Philips. I smile as I listen to my girl Shola talk about her upcoming wedding. However, there is pain in my heart. As they say good girls finish last and this is my story!
A year ago my friend introduced me to the love of my life, Debo! Or so I thought! After all she was dating the heir to the multi million Naira Ibrahim sugar factory, wrong! Apparently, Wunmi my buddy, my sister till the end or should I say the end of my relationship with Debo had always had eyes for Debo, but unfortunately, she was already dating his best pal. Then why in the hell did she agree to introduce him to me?
Well, I guess as they say, a man is never attractive until he is with another?

“Dami Are you here, “Shola asks bringing me back to reality.
“Yes Shola! Sorry hmm yes Fusia is a cool color for the wedding. Works well with your beach wedding in December”.
“Hmm yes, it will but did you hear what I just said? You were away in your dream world? Dami I am sorry to say I got this in the mail”.

What is it? What, an invitation! What am I seeing? Please view our wedding website? Whose?
www.Deboandwunmi.com! What the hell!
(to be continued, as always comments are welcome!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
am loving this
Anonymous said…
thanks girl!
Anonymous said…
lol i actually thought it was real....good job :)
Anonymous said…
thanks anonymous
yes it could be real ;)

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!