Carol economy

Who is she? She is Carol, one of Nollywood's hottest stars. Here is an except from an interview culled from Naijas own famous enquirer!


Question: Can you give us an insight into your background?

Carol: We are three in the family. I am the first born, the only girl. I have two younger ones,boys.That is all

Question: Tell us about them

Carol: They are my half brothers. They are not half-caste like me. I have a step father

Question:Tell us about your mum

Carol: My mum is Mrs Afolabi. Though she is single now. She is in the USA. She is a fashion designer she has her own boutique.

And your dad?
My dad is a disciplined white man.

Question:Where is he based?
Carol: He is in France right now

Question:Where is he from
Carol: He is from Scotland.

question: Who was your last date?
Carol: it was TUFACE

Question What went wrong?
Carol: we were both in the public eyes. We have doubts against each other. This one believes this one is flirting around.The other believes this one is flirting around. So many girls and guys around him.

hmm...With all that is going around I guess it was hard to keep tuface down? What are your thoughts?

Comments

thats an intersting photo of her lol. i am yet to see her in a movie and i'm not impressed with her interviewing skills......
Anonymous said…
OK SHE NEEDS TO STOP THINKING THAT IS FASHIONABLE!

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!