Naija Fashion No No!

Naija Fashion No No!

I came across a magazine article today in Naijas own famous enquirer! Funny, what is up with these styles! The fashion police in Naija should stop this madness. Why not wear your Ankara proudly? If you need inspiration buy the cool Ankara skirts listed on here




Speaking of which, I wanted to quickly share a cool Naija movie I saw yesterday called BEFORE THE WEDDING. I suggest you all check it out! It would have you in stitches. An interesting phrase used in the movie was simply testing before marriage! What does that term mean to you? How was your week? Ok back to my hunt for more fashionista styles for your entertainment.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmmm testing before marriage will give you all kinds of diseases (physically, mentally and spiritually). I beg jare, when you put God in the equation, you wont have to test before marriage but the marriage will be sweet even in that area.
Anonymous said…
Stop the madnes...for the love of all that is good someone please get these women a stylist pronto...its not cute at all.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!