TOO HOT FOR WORDS!! BRAND NEW TOTALLY WHOLE MAGAZINE FEATURING ENTREPRENEUR TARA AND HER HUSBAND!!!

I must say very few magazines impress me, but this one did! It is called TOTALLY WHOLE magazine. I was impressed by the quality and layout of this darling women's magazine. I came across a feature that I felt it would be best to share with my readers, yes you.

It is an interview featuring TARA of TARA's cosmetics line with her husband FELA DUROTOYE who have been married for SEVEN years! Seven year itch? What seven year itch? None of that they act as though they just met and that is what we love! Enjoy the feature and keep reading Naijagal, we break the news others follow!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!