Amazing Viola Davis becomes the first black woman to win an Emmy for best actress! Wait there is more.....



When accepting the Emmy award for the best actress in tonight's emmys, Viola davis had this to say and boy it really brought tears to every one's eyes, including Naijagal Kerry Washington!!!!


In my dreams and visions, I seemed to see a line, and on the other side of that line were green fields, and lovely flowers, and beautiful white ladies, who stretched out their arms to me over the line, but I couldn't reach them no-how,' Davis said, quoting Harriet Tubman in her acceptance speech. 
'Let me tell you something: the only thing that separates women of color from anyone else is opportunity. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!