BEYONCE MADE $430000 in 48 HOURS!

Beyonce! she made it happen! Talk about going against the grain. She got paid big time.

beyonce afterbaby

According to vibe

The LP, containing 14 new tracks and accompanying videos plus bonus material, dropped with zero promotion on Thursday (Dec. 12) night. Beyonce was made available solely via iTunes for $15.99. Single tracks were not offered and will not be available until Dec. 20, which means everyone buying the Beyonce album is purchasing the complete set at the $15.99 price tag. And, that's not stopping anyone.

According to BillboardBeyonce's first week projected sales are looking to be her best ever. Beyonce had sold 80,000 copies of her fifth album between the LP's 9PM PT drop time to midnight, a mere three hours. On Friday, she sold 350,000, meaning that in less than 48 hours her album sales had notched 430,000.

Not bad right? We are inspired

Comments

Anonymous said…

Am making this testimony to the world because of what this great man called drzizi did for me i never believed in spell casters unti i came in contact with this great man my boyfriend left me 1month ago because of another girl i was so down and felt that the world should end until i contacted drzizi who told me that i should not worry that he will come back to me and he told me all i need to do which i did and after two days my boyfriend called and told me that he was sorry for leaving me that he wanted to come back and i was so happy so am telling the world in case you are having problem with your relationship you can contact him with the following details:drzizitemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348164509114
Rose
Germany

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!