I am not against a white coach but please do not bring a Mediocre Coach!! Superstar Coach Stephen Keshi says

The Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi, has said that he could pack his bags and resign from office if his team wins the ongoing African Cup of Nations in South Africa.
Keshi said this at a press conference in South Africa while reacting to a question on whether he would still be with the team after the competition. ‘The most important thing is what I’m doing.
If back home they don’t like what I’m doing well you can’t force someone to love you. “If I win the cup I may pack and leave, I’m a professional coach, Nigeria is where my heart is and if there’s any more offer out there….,” Keshi said.
The coach, who won the Nations Cup as the captain of the Nigerian team at Tunisia 94, also said he has no problem working under a good foreign coach. “I’m never against a white coach in Africa, but do not bring a mediocre coach from Europe.
“If you bring a good coach, I can learn from him. We have good African players but we didn’t give them opportunities because they’re black dude,” he said. Keshi has led the Super Eagles to the semi-finals of the ongoing African Cup of Nations against expectations of a lot of Nigerians; and defeated tournament favourites and star—studded Cote d’ Ivoire in the quarter-finals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!