KIM KARDASHIAN TO EVERYONE!!! MY MOM AND BRUCE ARE NOT GETTING DIVORCED!!!!!!

Kim Kardashian blast the tabloids!!! My mom and dad are not getting divorced. We have all heard the tabloid reports that Bruce and Kris Jenner stars of Keeping up with the Kardashians are headed for divorce. Their daughter Kim writes on her on blog to dispel any divorce talk!




She wrote:

 This was my first time seeing Lamar play for The Clippers! It was funny how everyone made a big deal about Bruce and my mom not sitting together, saying it was fueling these ridiculous divorce rumors. Well I got four court-side seats, so Kanye and I obviously sat in two of them and then we wanted Khloe up front too, since it’s her husband playing, and then mom joined us too. My mom got eight other seats right behind us for the family, where Bruce sat with everyone else. I started to feel a little ill (I caught the flu over the Christmas holidays!) so Kanye and I left at half time and Bruce came to the front and sat with my mom. It’s a simple as that! Not everything is as dramatic as the media make it out to be!!!

glad to see her standing up for her folks!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!