Hotness! Mnets MARCI DOLAPO ONI reaveals a whole lot!


Say hello to Marcy Dolapo Oni one of the beautiful presenters of MNET’s sizzling TV show Studio 53 Extra and an actress on captivating Television series Jacob’s cross
Growing up?
I am the youngest of four siblings. I have two brothers and an older sister. My parents are retired. Growing up was great, my family are really close.
 Education?
I attended Lebanese Community School in Yaba till the age of ten. I moved to England for secondary education at Headington Girls School in Oxford. I have a degree in Chemistry from the University of Bristol and a postgraduate degree in Drama from the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts (ALRA) in London.
What were you up to before Studio 53 Extra?
I was working in London as a professional actress after I finished drama school.
 What other background experiences have you had?
 I have had a lot of theatre experience in London and I’m currently playing Moremi on the hit drama series Jacob’s Cross.
Landing the Studio 53 Extra gig?
I had just moved back and I was helping a friend out on the red carpet with interviews. Someone saw me and told me they were holding auditions at the meant office the next day. I went along thinking I wouldn’t get the job because I didn’t have any presenter experience but I did my best and rest as they say is history.
 What is your inspiration?
 Anything creative; I am always striving to think outside the box.
 Who is your role model?
 My mum; she is a champion.
 Who is your most admired TV personality?
 I think Cat Deely is an amazing presenter, she has a natural gift and it is effortless.
 What is the first thing you did that ever earned you money?
I worked at the natural history museum one summer when I was doing my GSCE’s. I was researching Alaskan seaweed!
 What are your favourite colours?
 Green, yellow, black and white favourite
 Best place in the world?
 I love Singapore. I have been the last two years and I’m trying to find the time to again this year. My sister will be moving there so it’s the perfect excuse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!