WOW CONGRATULATIONS TO PSQUARE AS LOLA DELIVERS PETERS BABY!!


Hot stuff readers, well according to PMNEWS:

"Lola Omotayo, the wife of Peter Okoye of P-Square musical group has been delivered of a baby boy.

Lola, who had been on maternity leave for some months, gave birth to the baby last Tuesday in London.

P.M.News gathered that although the mother and baby are yet to return to Nigeria, Peter has been in a joyous mood since the good news was broken to him."

PM News also spoke with Peter as listed in the article.

"The christening, according to Peter, is expected to hold as soon as Lola and the baby return next month.

“I can’t disclose the exact time of their arrival at the moment, but if not next month, it will be December. I’m also keeping the name of the child close to my heart for now. I will unveil it when the time comes.

“Although people have been suggesting names for me, even my twin brother, Paul, is yet to know the name I have settled for,” Peter told our reporter, adding that “it’s a thing of joy and I’m happy about it.”

As we say to the happy couple, we are truly pleased! A baby is a blessing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!