INSPIRATION: I GOT THAT TODAY DID YOU?



Catching up with old friends I came across one of my cool team co-workers, who is now an elementary teacher!

Mind you she left a high paying corporate job with a top 3 software company and opted for a masters in education. That got me seriously inspired to get going with my dreams and aspirations. I am currently contacting schools to get into their masters in design program. Life is too short dearies to wish on a star. I will keep you all updated.

Anyhoo, for some reason I have fallen in love with photography at the moment. Ordered my spanking New NIKON D40.



I saw a craigslist ad requesting a photography assistant. I guess I can do this on the weekend to get some experience. Is anyone following the Anna Nicole
court saga what a tragedy. I am also experimenting with maternity tees too. We will see where that takes me.

On a funny note I got an email (one of many) from someone who thinks I am Bella. Well just to clarify, am not Bellanaija. How amazingly funny is that?

My glass slipper has a franchise! I love www.myglassslipper.com

Comments

i got the exact same camera a few days ago and its awesome! you'll love it! Do you have a photoblog? you can check mine out here onada.shutterchance.com

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!